Logitech® G25, G27
Driving Force™ GT, Driving Force™ Pro
or generic pedals USB adapter
- 10-bit resolution on all pedal axes
Highly accurate, smooth and stable position measurement. 250 updates per second
- Reliable, rock-steady calibration settings
Windows calibration settings will not be lost after unplugging or swapping USB connectors
- Completely standalone solution
Use Logitech® G25, G27, Driving Force™ GT, Driving Force™ Pro or pedals on their own or with another wheel.
Use your DIY pedals using potentiometers or Hall sensors - DIY pedals connections.
Connects to any USB port with a standard USB A-B cable (not included)
- Automatic recognition of connected pedal types.
Logitech G25, G27*, Driving Force GT**, Driving Force Pro, or generic pedals with up to 3 axes
* G27 pedals are identical to G25 and will be shown as such.
** Driving Force GT pedals are identical to Driving Force Pro and will be shown as such.
- Natively supported by Windows 7, Vista 32, Vista 64,
XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac OS X and Linux
- The Box electronics has been redesigned and placed inside the USB cable plug.
Functionally it is the same as older black box version.
Cable length is 1.5m (5 feet.)
©2009-2013 Leo Bodnar